CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ammo Memos...

Valentines Day Candy Heart

Friday, May 16, 2008

:: All of the games, Tagged is On The Rack… Again… ::

I know I’m like the last person to write about the Tagged:Rebourne game. The game, which consists of questions that require you to not think at all just by answering the questions and tada, you’re done… well, let me start now then…

My Deetails………
My Really Really Real Name :: Aliff Habibnun Zainordin
My Second Real Name :: James Allan Gregory Parkers (my foster name in NY)
Nick of My Name :: Alep, Alipoo, BeeBoe, Habeeb, Hige, Harima Kenji, Izzi
Married? :: I married a faceless woman in my dream, is that counted?
My Gender? :: Although I’m called a sissy (so what?!), I’m a guy in & out
My High School :: Beverly Hills High (naah…) SMK BTHO (2), Kajang…
Short/Long Hair? :: I’m curly, does the length matter? Afro forevah baby…
Am I a Health Freak? :: Hmmm, maybe not… love to eat, hate to exercise…
How Tall Am I? :: Bout 169cm // 5feet5 and growing slow, very, very slow
Have I crushed on someone? :: Lots of crushes, I mean lots! But never done anything…
Do I Like Myself? :: Just look at da pix in diz blog and answer it yourself…
Do I Have Piercings? :: Naah, I hate poking my body and I hate peeps that do so…
Am I a Righty or a Lefty? :: Everything starts with da right, baru berkat…

My first………
Surgery :: Plastic or Real Life? Coz I’ve never had any unless at birth
Piercing :: How many times must I say I hate piercings?!!!
Person I See in the Morning :: Hmm, who else? The bombasticulous Drama King of’coz !
Award :: 1st in class in kindergarten (I’m so damn clever dat time)
Sport I Joined :: Do you take “Dress Your Baby” marathon a sport?
Pet :: Golden kitten named Miaow, now dead, lenyek-ed by a car
Vacation (Locally) :: Gee, I don’t see the point of remembering vacations locally
Vacation (International) :: Going to NY and ending up having a foster family
Concert :: None, but I went to da JesseMcCartney’s after party in NY
Crush :: Surprisingly to say, it was a gay crush on one of my seniors

Currently………
I’m Eating :: My own tongue
I’m Drinking :: My own fresh blood
I’m bout’ to :: Hunt for more tongues and bloods

The Crystal Ball of the Future………
Any Kids? :: I see 4 of them, a girl, a boy and twins of a boy and a girl
Wife of choice would be? :: God willing, Allyssa Joanne Williams would be the one
What I’m gonna be? :: Ooh, the crystal ball is unclear… pay more…

Choose or Die!!!
Lips or Eyes :: Both when they’re lookin’ da best (No chaps, no redness)
Hugs or Kisses :: Again, both… more passionate nicer!!! (tengok org jgak la)
Shorter or Taller :: Since my gurl is the same height with me, I choose none!
Romantic or Spontaneous :: Both again… love the spontaneous with a spark of romance
Sensitive or Loud :: Minimal of both… too loud = deaf, too sensitive = crazy
Troublemaker or Hesitant :: Troublemaker with as sense of caution-ness would be good

Have I ever once upon a time………
Kissed a stranger :: Nah… that would be disgusting unless dat “stranger” is hot
Drank bubbles :: Alcohol you mean? No, coz I don’t wanna lose my sanity
Lost glasses/contacts :: I only have one specs and I just left it at my gramps house
Run away from home :: NEVER, though I’ve once tot of doin’ so, I’ll NEVER!
Liked someone older :: Oni a crush(gay one) and I’m regretting every sec of it now
Liked someone younger :: I’m now focusing on Ally, whose age is same with me…
Broke someone’s heart :: Yes, and I curse myself everytime I do so… (sigh)
Cried when someone died :: So far, I’ve seen death of peeps not close 2 me, so I didn’t

Do I Believe In………
Myself :: To be honest, I DON’T believe in myself
Miracles :: God willing, nothing is impossible, even miracles…
Heaven :: Of course, if I don’t why do I care much bout doin’ deeds?
Santa Claus :: I don’t even celebrate Christmas, why should I care…
Magic :: I do, but not da bibidibobidiboo magic, but da real ones
Angels :: Yes, and yes, it’s a MUST for Muslims to believe in them

Faithful Questions Answered Truthfully………
Is there someone you want to be with right now?
Yes, I want to be with no one else but with me, my soul, mind and emotions to be able to be my true self right now…

Do you believe in God?
YES, and I truthfully believe every thing starts with something, and everything now, in the past and the future is created and will be created, happened and will happen bcoz of the presence of God, guiding us through His path, all we need to do is just follow the right path to complete our journey of destiny and have our full faith in Him…

I’m not gonna tag anyone for this one since all of my friends had done theirs, and I’m sure dat I’m gonna go through this post again to make a review of myself in the future…… Righteous Out!!!

0 comments: