CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ammo Memos...

Valentines Day Candy Heart

Monday, April 28, 2008

:::: Crazeeness and drama within the vocal flaws ::::

Choral speaking………
Something that needs guts and brains to be done…
Something that will test your will power…
Something, that will drive you to the mental insitution…
And bla bla bla and ga ga ga and fa fa fa……

I’m no stranger when it comes to choral speaking coz I’ve been doin it like since I’m standard four till’ now…
But it’s this past few days of training for choral speaking that have brought me to almost gave up on choral speaking that I fell in love with…despite all, I didn’t give up; but still, this crazy sessions of screaming and oddly weird drama changed me… I realized my friend’s true potential of being such an ass… and what’s worst is me realizing what an ass I’ve been throughout my life towards my friends… the choral speaking interclass competition had passed and we got a draw, a tie… and from my point of view, we DON’T deserve it with what so ever cause… have you ever seen a choral speaking group that pauses for about 6 seconds without having the intention to do so? I think the judges were crazy to let us to even get top 3 apalagi tie for top 2?
Kitty, the first name that I can pick out of my kusut punyer mind everytime I think of our choral speaking group… the fact that she became our conductor bugs me… really really bugs me… why? Because she is such a pusher and I hate when I’m pushed especially by a friend that I don’t find myself close with… her tone, her body language, her expression just kills me to bother bout her anymore… maybe its just my thoughts, but it seems that EVERYONE noticed that she’s constantly mad at me for something as simple as talking, that everyone does as I was talking, orang lain tu, you tak nak marah?… little that you know Kitty, I was talking to find ideas to IMPROVE our choral speaking… she seemed like a stranger to me now… and that’s why I placed her on the last place on my Top20 friends list… she should be thankful for me not not putting her in the list and banned her from the list forever…

Well, what can I do? I am a nobody to her, ever since she broke up with her bf, she’s been throwing rocks at me… this may sound mean and I mean really mean but I think she deserved it, being dumped… I respected her bf’s decision letting go of her because she is, like I said, a pusher and no boyfriend nor any boy or man liked to be pushed, especially by their girlfriends or wives. And since I’m like their connector of feelings, I am automatically involved in the decision making or so does she thought but I’m not… so leave me alone!!!

1 comments:

audrey said...

kyeng might be irritating at times and she changed a lot. But she's still our fren and the ol' kyeng is still in her..deep inside. i'm trying to find the good ol' kyeng and get her out...and i need all the help i can get. no matter how hard times get, i still love her and i love all of u.