CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ammo Memos...

Valentines Day Candy Heart

Saturday, April 19, 2008

:::: check out the new babe on da’ block… fewwittt!!! ::::


Her name is Sazzy, and she’s hot hot hot! Babe…with her long dark brunette locks, slim bod, and fair as ever skin, she’s one heck of a model goddess… little that you know, she’s a GUY!!! And I’m not kidding or joking ok… She is, and guess what? She’s one of my friends in my first BFF group… before you look at the pix down there, try to guess who it is, and then look at this pix…



Looks the same? Hell yeah!!! That model-goddess I’ve been praising is my best friend Asree, turned to Sazzy and he hates me calling him with the name Asree… Why? I dunno, but no matter what he does, oops… she does, I’ll be right behind her, supporting her all away… you go girl (or boy…)!!! But I am a bit skeptical ‘bout her new looks… and I can’t stop thinking, whether the ‘humps’ are real, plastic, or real… and has he did it (the lower part) or has he didn’t? I’m trying as hard as I can to squash the melons out of her, but I just don’t have any guts to do it… (and what I meant by ‘melons’ is details… not the ‘melons’… God, you guys are so blue-minded!)… And I heard from my sources that she has a boyfriend… True? Dunno, but if it’s true, he’d better know that his girl is a guy because a relationship based on a lie is made of lust and when the word ‘lust’ come out, you know what’ll happen…

0 comments: