CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ammo Memos...

Valentines Day Candy Heart

Sunday, April 20, 2008

:::: And the award goes to…… ::::

Ok… this is a bit hard for me to do it… but I still want to do it… be it, if people will call me mean after this announcement, be it if I lose a few friends after this announcement… all I know is I want to get this bloody thing out of my chest, that’s for sure…

Ok, what’s this is all about eh? It’s about me, ranking my current BFFs (da local ones) into a Top20 chart, before and after… there have been ups and downs and I’m very upset seeing the ones that went down and for some that even went OUT of the chart and not even nominated… well here goes…

This is the TOP20 BEFORE (from 2006)…
20 >>> Fizz
19 >>> Mike
18 >>> Rend
17 >>> Feeq
16 >>> Luke
15 >>> Jeev
14 >>> Easzt
13 >>> Zenna
12 >>> Leen
11 >>> Amy
10 >>> Kitty
09 >>> Reese
08 >>> Jazlyn
07 >>> Freddy
06 >>> Joolz
05 >>> Audrey
04 >>> Zee
03 >>> Jessica
02 >>> Neddy
01 >>> Tique

The TOP20 NOW & LATEST (from the early 2008 till the day I posted this post)…
20 >>> Kitty (down 10)
19 >>> Leen (down 7)
18 >>> Jeev (down 3)
17 >>> Fizz (up 3)
16 >>> Mike (up 3)
15 >>> Rend (up 4)
14 >>> Farah (newcomer)
13 >>> Jenna (newcomer)
12 >>> Feeq (up 6)
11 >>> Freddy (down 4)
10 >>> Luke (up 6)
09 >>> Rabby (newcomer)
08 >>> Zenna (up 5)
07 >>> Amy (up 4)
06 >>> Jazlyn (up 2)
05 >>> Joolz (up 1)
04 >>> Audrey (up 1)
03 >>> Jessica (static)
02 >>> Tique (down 1)
01 >>> Reedz (newcomer)

And I felt upset towards myself too… why didn’t I have the strength to make a change? Maybe I’m in the wrong side I guess? Maybe it’s me who’s to be blamed? Is it me? Is it them? Whatever it is, I hope this theatrical drama stop coz’ I don’t wanna play in it…


And what’s with the newcomers? They seemed to work things out better than the others… imagine a newcomer being in the TOP rank… it seemed that I have more trust, more love (friendship love) towards someone that had just arrived in my life… imagine… I used to ignore him with all my might, and now I’m being best friends with him?! Well, that’s not a bad thing though, but come on, what happened to all of my other friends? And I’m not referring to the top 8, because they deserve the ultimate trust, love and true friendship anyone else couldn’t have… in fact they are the ones that gave the same qualities towards me as my friends… and I’m grateful that God presented me with such wonderful friends that I will never forget…

By the way, the others in top 9 and lower, the fact that I ranked you guys in those numbers doesn’t mean I hate you or something… it’s just me, feeling the apartness, the loss of the “close” feeling towards you as we go down the rank… so, don’t feel bad ok?

Well, this is the longest and most philosophic post in this blog so far… Yeah; I promised no philosophic posts right? I’m so sorry if a few of you got their astigmatism higher after reading this or got their fingers popped out of their hands scrolling down the mouse or got their eyes jumped out of their heads… so this is enuff’ for now, adhios!


2 comments:

Akira said...

haha...i dun lyk 2 tell out my rank towards my frens...bt dun worry u r definitely in top 10...hehe...

さきょう said...

there's always ups and downs
understand.. ^_^
muaxx!