CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ammo Memos...

Valentines Day Candy Heart

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

:::: heylo commoners… ::::

Hey, hey, hey!!! I’m back! And I’m not writing a BORING, PHILOSOPHIC blog over here because here is ONLY for the spunkiest, juiciest juices you’ll ever find, wonderfully harmonical, cam-whoring pixs you’ll ever see, and commoners’s gossips (I don’t gossip bout celebs, ok), and much DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!!! Like duh… Let us be introduced… I’m Allan P. and majorly known as Al, I’m also known as Aliff but still I want people to call me Al… or you could call me by my alias, BeeBoe. I’m a nice guy that likes to linger around people, cool and friendly people that help me gain something, the one thing I am obsessed with… POPULARITY! Yerp, I would like to be coped 24/7 with paps and I could even be one of them writing ‘bout peeps that I cope 24/7… Ok, this is a more specific detail of what I think I am… read it carefully because if 90% of it is like you, you just made yourself my best-est friend I’ll ever have!

I am…
v A dreamer, day or night, awake or asleep
v An imaginative person (of course!)
v Evil, by being kind at times (mwahahaha!!!)
v A metrosexual that cares a lot about how I look like in public
v A lazy bum
v A sensitive person, to words and actions that may hurt me or my surroundings
v An emo-freak sometimes or mostly, which made me act dramatically a lot… (I mean, a LOT!)
v Not very confident with myself
v Trying as hard as I can to satisfy everyone around me
v Annoyed of the qualities that are stated in this list because it’s true and makes the most sense in me
v Never satisfied with anything I had got (uhuh,uhuh)
v A caring and affectionate person, but when I hate, I’ll hate as much as I can
v Unnecessarily moody and have mood swings (I blame the budding hormones in me)
v Passionate and can be obsessive about something, but I will be cold and heartless if the ‘passionate-ness’ is disapproved
v Always blaming myself inside for the wrong deeds I did and even for the ones that the others made
v A snobbish show-off
v Someone who at least know that I needed help but I just don’t know how
v So socially-not-physically-not-sexually active
v Someone who craves attention and of course, popularity…(like duh…)
v A person that continuously wished and wished for good things to happen to me and I am full of hopes (don’t break my heart baby…)
v A not so appreciative person, but I know when to
v A rule-bender, not a rule-breaker
v A hypocrite especially when I think I need to be one
v A humble person, well at least sometimes I am…
v Much of a drama king from the monarchial drama royalty since the death of William Shakespeare (why oh why!!!)
v Someone who enjoys and loves living, while in the same time hating it…
v A rebel, especially when it comes to issues I am passionate of but provoked
v Trying as hard as I can to try not to be negative, as most of the qualities above
v Hoping very much that everyone would just accept ME for who I really am… no question asked

1 comments:

さきょう said...

u tertinggal the important wan..
HSD!!!!!!!!!
lol...

link me.. ^_^